- Fiery Uke Debate!
A UkeSchool reader schools Pineapple Pete something fierce over his stance on Left-Handed Ukulele!
- Over 1,000,000 served, finally on Facebook, and an overhaul of the underlying code - Reflections on 7 years of UkeSchool
- Anti-gravity Ukulele Holding Exercises
- Understanding Shuffles
- Ukulele: Official Musical Instrument of Planet Earth! Please help us make it happen - sign our petition!
- UkeSchool.com is now on Facebook
- A word that originated during the construction of UkeSchool has been defined in The Urban Dictionary. See the definition and give it a thumbs-up!
- SheetMusicPlus.com is our new partner, check out their awesome collection of Ukulele Song Books!
- Added 120 Ukulele Chords with a handy-dandy ukulele chord finder from Howard Knight. Thanks, Howard!
Learn how to play the ukulele quickly and easily, right here, today. Ukulele tuning made simple. Interactive multimedia ukulele lessons guide your learning, from your very first chord, to jamming along with complex backing tracks. Our popular ukulele tuner that looks like a ukulele guides your early learning, and the compact ukulele tuner at the top of every page helps you learn how to keep your ukulele in tune.
For the new ukulele player, we have a 'beginners' program, that covers how to hold a ukulele and how to strum a ukulele, plus the basics of ukulele tuning using our innovative Ukulele Tuner. All it takes is one hour on your first day. This simple program trains you to strum a few basic ukulele chords properly and comfortably before you start looking at music books, chord charts, tuning diagrams, and tabs, so you won't have to figure it all out at once.
More experienced players can explore a range of techniques, chords, licks, tuning tricks, grooves, and songs, with interactive demonstrations and rehersal activities. Using the latest in learning technology, you'll quickly develop the chops you need to make your ukulele do what it does best - make people smile.